Friday 5 August 2016

About Haziq Hamzah

Assalamualaikum,
   I am Haziq Hamzah and I am student of Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor a.k.a KMS and EX student UITM Arau, Perlis. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Shah Alam, Selangor. My father and Mother form Melaka. I'm in class D12M3T3. In other word, I've take course science in KMS.

   Today I would like to share something interesting. Have you heard about science computer. Actually, science computer is a study about computer. In matriculation programme, subject science computer offered module 2 and 3. In my opinion ,I enjoy learning his subject because it is useful and give a further information about computer that before this I just know to plays with it.
 In Lab Biology kolej matrikulasi selangor, searching the blood cell


My class for this 2 years (2016-2017)

At the Cafe Orion

Both of share the same name.hehe...(Haziq)

1 comment:

  1. idola....ajar kome cara nak buat blog cam ambe buat

    ReplyDelete